Tuesday, April 10, 2007

LOs About DS#1

DH and DS playing football in the front yard right after Christmas. This was part of a telephone scraplift.

I was chosen to be the guest DT member for Feb. This was one of the LOs I did. The "GQ" was cut from my Cricut - Base Camp - out of acetate, then stamped with glue and glitter added. The hearts were heat embossed with EP. I even used BG!!!

I tend to look at other LOs and see them as sketches. This was a LO scraplift challenge, I used as a sketch. Love these glitter letters, but they sure are a pain to stick down!



Love the muddy font, covered in Diamond Glaze. lots of ink.


Photos of my boys in the first month of DS#2's life.

Lots of bling added to this little guy's LO. Hard to believe he's 5 now, and his brother is about this age!!! Love the velvet ric rac!

No comments: