Thursday, December 6, 2007

Something Recent?

I have been so busy with the move! I am happy to say that although we are still living in boxes after 5 months, we now have FLOORS in our house, a Christmas tree up, and I have had a few minutes to scrap! LOL! Here's some stuff:

Recent Challenge on SG. Love these pics Martha took -- and these black primas I've been hoarding for a year! I don't know if you can really see, but there is a semi-circle around the top left photo. I used paper clay, made discs, and stamped black ink with some SU stamps. Rub-on from Daisy Ds (one of my FAVORITES!)

Used Prima Paintables. Yummy. DH didn't like my colors, especially the yellow/gold, but phooey on him! LOL! I liked them -- they are called Shimmerz. I think they are similar to H2Os. Again, Rub-ons -- but I think these are BG. (One of the few things I like from BG! O.o! Oh, except their new line I just saw released with cupids. I like the whole like, and the blue/green ones, but not the sheet with the cupids! LOL!)

This is a lift from OTC project -- without the pot. I'm going to do something in DS's K class next week. Fun stuff!

Swap kit Challenge. (Everyone sends in pieces to a kit, then you have to make it work, using a bit of each piece sent!) Loved using this paper, and forcing myself to journal on the photo!


Same kit, again, challenged myself with the journaling on the photo. Love how this turned out!

This is a sketch challenge -- The original was a birthday theme with clowns. My Monkey baby had a monkey theme, so there ya go! these papers are so CHEERFUL! :)

Love the title on this -- just letters from my Cricut, then heat embossed wit silver. CB swirls, too. Prima flowers and bling letters I've had in stash forEVER! Journaling on paper strips, separated at each word.

Another Prima Paintable, again, with Daisy D's and BG rub-ons. Center of flowers was cut with a craft knife and adhered with foam squares.
One of the sketches from the Sketch of the Month club that Christine bought me membership to ~ I turned it into a clear acetate page. This is all of the pages together.
The second page in the stack.
The backside of the clear acetate page 1.

No comments: