Monday, January 28, 2008

Kids, Doctors, and Friends . . .

My kids are sick -- 2 of the 3 -- and they are running fevers. Ayla told me she didn't feel good, but I told her to go to school, thinking she'd feel better once she was there. While I was taking Peter to the doctor, she apparently came home from school.

The doctors I saw today were . . . blessings. I went to the chiropractor, after trying to play Twister alone last week and losing to myself (and the computer monitor I was moving,) but wow! do I feel a lot better now! and yet, I think I need to be adjusted a little more . . .
Peter's doctor we just met for the first time today. Neat guy. Was glad he was a provider on my list, as he treated Peter and I both with respect and as a person, not a number. He was so real and human and had "customer service." Notice the contrast between where I've been??? Hallelujah! HA! LOL!

Pray for my friend. She's gone through a lot. And she is searching for a new path. Pray that she will keep her eyes on the right goal and stay on the correct path. It hurts to see her hurting, and being so far away that I can't help.

1 comment:

Tara O said...

So glad that you've gotten a few doctors that you can trust with customer service..that's awesome. HEY does Tricare pay for chiro now??????

I am praying for your/our dear friend. I was hoping she WOULD call me today...