Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm LOVING this paper!!!

I was able to order the Core'dinations paper for my SG ladies. Half of it came today. It's GORGEOUS!!! I love the texture, smell, colors, shimmer, and the inner CORE!



And, since they had some issues with EVERYONE under the sun wanting their paper (well, duh!) they were slammed hard and didn't have everything we ordered when it came time to ship ours. So they sent me a little gift to say they were sorry (as if free shipping and 3 boxes of gorgeous paper weren't enough!) they sent me 1 each of all the color sets in 6x6. I opened one set, but I'm thinking I will prolly RAK out the others to ppl because there are some ppl who should really HAVE this stuff! ;) I also ordered a little extra, and if anyone asks, I will sell them some of it.

No comments: