Saturday, August 30, 2008

A few new LOs - end of August already???

Needed tp update. The house may be a repeat. Most of these were done in the last month. School starting has finally allowed me to have a little more crafting time! LOL!

These are using the Core'dinations papers. I dry embossed the detail on the wings, layered them on a lighter color, sanded the embossed details and added stickles. Some sequins and bling in a few places, too. Sanded the bottom layer. Cut the butterfly on my Cricut.


Sap Kit Challenge: Everyone sends in something to go with the patterned paper, then we all get the kits back and have to make a LO with a piece from everyone. This is what I came up with.


Forgot to post the 3D picture of Mr I. previously, so am reposting the LO to show . . .



Triton's Carousel: My birthday with Sister at Disneyland.


This was a swap kit also. The flower is a close up of the flower on the top right.



These are a Doodlebug house I did for Valentine's Day (but I don't think I posted it!) The kids' faces are in the windows.






Boy; n. a noise with dirt . . .

No comments: