Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Concert

The kids had their annual Christmas Concert at the beginning of December. I love that we get notice of these activities just a few days before they occur . . . heh. The kids had several really cute songs, and I really appreciate that their music teacher requires each class to sing a "spiritual" during the concert. This year they sang "1 for the Little Bitty Baby - Born in Bethlehem" and Isaiah's song was . . . hmmm . . . I can't remember right now. Guess I'd better look it up! They also sang something in German, one song from Africa, and a few fun "new" versions of silly Christmas songs. I think Isaiah's favorite was "We Wish you a Merry Christmas."









The three beautiful babies . . .








1 comment:

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

Your children just grow more beautiful and handsome every single day. Miss you all!