Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Altered Items and Non-LOs Over Time . . .

Inside of the Anniversary and Birthday keeper. Separated by month. Each tab is decorated for the holiday or season of that month.
Anniversary and Birthday Keeper. Altered tin for a secret sister swap I once made.

Tag using dry embossing, heat embossing, real sand, sequins, microbeads, and a template for the "waves."

Inside of purse insert. Made with library pockets and tags inside. Template for pockets is from SG, the design was adapted by me specifically for this project.

Paper Mache' Purse covered with paint and paper. Insert is my own design, using the patterned paper for the design, adding dimension with foam squares.

Altered monogram letters using BG chipboard shapes. Used lots of stash.
Inside of Altered Box -- fabric and brads. Sometimes "simple" is enough.

Altered box -- "lock" made with polymer clay.

Finished project with ribbons.
Completed with jewels attached.

Mardi Gras Mask in stages. Started with paper clay, pencil drawn on it for details. Green lines is hot glue for the details. The entire thing covered with tacky (Duo) glue. Fourth picture is after I gilded it with gold flakes.
This is an ornament I made for a soldier in Iraq last year. The ring on the front is an embellishment made from plastic -- I don't remember the manufacturer -- and backed with Tim Coffey/K&Co. paper. I made a shaker box with "snow" inside it -- something they were probably not getting a lot of in Iraq!

This clip is the large 5" one. I used fiber to write "work" on it. The entire project came from ScrapGoods Feb kit -- I think the EP101 selection for a lot of it.

No comments: