Tuesday, April 3, 2007

More Pretties . . .




Altered Travel Notebook. I think 7 Gypsies paper.










SU! discontinued set "Toile Blossoms" which is a set I SOOO love! Used microbeads for the centers of some of the flowers.































Shaker box card with holly confetti inside. Love those CM cutters! :)

Well, looking back at all of these projects so far, I can see that I am truly a product of ScrapGoods! This was the marbeling technique they taught way back when. I made boeth the card and the envelope (with one of their templates, I'm sure!)



















IKEA box, decorated in paper flowers that I made with paper clay. MM eyelets around the edges to lace the ribbon through.










One of my favorite stamp sets to make cards with -- it looks great with any color family. Foams squares really give this a great dimensional look.

No comments: