Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My First Blog Post!

So I have seen blogs. Lots of them. But I have been reluctant to start one of my own. Why? Well, for starters, it would mean that I have one more thing in my life to maintain. I don't want to leave it undone, but it is not the TOP priority in life. Yet, the more I think about it, the more I realize that while I am capturing my family's life in my scrapbook pages, I leave my own thoughts and moments for last more and more of the time. It is the common thread in my lifestyle. I clean the house, but leave my room for "when I get to it." I give the children baths, but my shower lasts 7 minutes, start to finish, with a shampoo, conditioner, shave, and body wash all in there. I am the caregiver, but I think I deserve to take care of myself, too.
I have spent some time looking at other's LOs, thinking how I'd like to share some of my favorite work with my friends all over the world. Being military means that we have friends everywhere. And one of the biggest parts of "me" besides God and my family is my scrapbooking. So I decided to look into this blog area to start uploading my LOs where I can share them with many. I also want to have a place where I can record what I'm thinking, feeling, and some of the funny things that happen on a day to day occurence. This is more likely to be a better option for me than any memo pad I could keep. I can always *find* my computer! :eye roll: So, on with the sharing my Scrapbook LOs! :)

No comments: