Monday, April 23, 2007

Oh, well!

I haven't heard anything about the DT, and since they are announcing the new team tomorrow, I can take that as a good sign that I didn't make it on the team. Bad thing: I didn't make it. That's a bummer, but I'm okay with that. Good thing: the new team hasn't leaked it that they made it, which I admire and appreciate. Great thing: there are several I was hoping wouldn't be a repeat from last year that I found didn't apply -- not that they didn't do nice work, the ones I know of really did a great job, -- but I think it's nice that there will be a new team with new variety. The ones I know of surely would have made it had they tried! (Like I said, they were good!) Anyway, I hope they all enjoy their next year of kits and fun, as well and learning new things and teaching new things! Hurrah for the new DT! LOL!

No comments: