Thursday, May 24, 2007

Been a While!!!

So I haven't posted in weeks. How bad is that? Well, seems that my lack of "having a life" is worse! I now spend more time being a Pirate than scrapbooking! Well, not really, I've been getting a bunch of swaps done. I'm loving the one I'm working on right now. It's a puzzle swap. I've only altered a few of the pieces, but oh, wow, it's FUN!

DD had her 7th birthday last weekend. Oh, she's gotten so big. How did that happen so fast? I'm going to be saying that so soon with the baby, too . . . ugh! He's almost walking now. Crawling is a piece o' cake -- he can even haul it now when he has to -- but the walking thing is coming SO SOON! NOOOoooooooo! lol!

Looking Down Memory Lane:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pictures are so cute! I know what you mean... the kids grow way too fast!