Saturday, January 12, 2008

Recovery

I am recovering from my miscarriage. I am doing okay -- at least I'm not falling into a deep depression. I am finding things to look forward to. I am making goals. I am mourning my baby, but I am living. I am currently working on a LO about the baby. I want to do it while I am still feeling how I do. I want to be able to look back later and see how much I have healed.

I am making plans.

First, a Pampered Chef show on 30 Jan. That should be great -- a "Death by Chocolate" theme. Just in time for Valentine's Day.

Second, a Stampin' Up party -- run by me! My first show. I am making a coffee filter album, I think. I am inviting several of my LDS friends. I hope I am not going to offend them by using coffee filters for the album. I think it will be a lot of fun.

Third, my birthday is in March. I am going to try to work my tail off at my new job, taking photos for Zaio, so that I can make enough money to go to Disneyland. Just me and sister. Thats a BIG thing to look forward to!

Besides, keeping busy with Zaio will be good for me, too. Plus, I need to take 20,000 photos of homes and commercial properties in order to keep the camera. I need to get busy!

5 comments:

Geri said...

I'm glad you are doing well - you are still in my prayers.

hepmomto3 said...

Oh Ryann!! I had no idea. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I've been there and I know how hurt you are right now. If you need ANYTHING...

Barb said...

I'm sorry to hear this!!! :( Big hugs to you!

RobinC said...

Ryann, this is the first I've heard of your loss. I'm so sorry to hear it. Take good care of yourself.

Tara O'Rourke said...

Hugs to my sweet friend! I am so glad that you are making this "recovery". You can do it, I know you can!