Monday, September 22, 2008

I've been Tagged . . .

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

Randomness . . . I'm pretty good at being random . . .

1. I love to play Puzzle Pirates. It's one of the few common interests my DH and I have.

2. I am a huge fan of the San Antonio Spurs - loved them before we moved to Texas, got to watch them while I was there, still try to keep up now that we're in Idaho, even though we don't have cable. David Robinson was my absolute favorite and I never got to watch him play. I love that the Spurs are a team that works, thinks, and acts like a team. They are always holding each other up, not trying to be "it's all about me, the individual" - I like that.

3. Someday I want to own a Victorian Tea House and Scrapbooking Store. I want to have many rooms where girls and ladies can come for retreats, birthdays, bridal showers, parties, whatever, and order Tea Cakes and Tea and visit and scrap - all dressed up in Victorian clothes and leave with a black and white photo at the end of their visit.

4. I've become a Facebook addict. I spend far too much time there. I play games there. Most importantly, I've found a lot of old friend there who I wouldn't be in contact with right now who are people who have been very important to me throughout my life. Shannon, Jason, Leora, wow - so many!

5. I miss the "Old Ryann" who used to be on fire for God, loved life, and lived every moment to its fullest.

6. I hope to have a 4th child in the near future, if God allows it.

Who shall I tag??? Who do I know who hasn't been? Hmmm . . . All because I wanted to!
If you've already been tagged, at least let me know so I can read them! ;)
1. Barb
2. Aleta
3. Julia
4. Jeannie

4 comments:

Tara O said...

You are still the "Old Ryann" because that is how I view you. I love ya girlie.

Aleta said...

did mine :D

Geri said...

Oh how cute Peter is in his little Mickey Mouse costume!!!
PRECIOUS!!!!!

Unknown said...

LOL - I just recently got into facebook. It IS addicting!