Friday, June 30, 2023

Where have I Been?

 Wow!  I forgot I had a blogspot!  Did you?  LOL!


Life has happened in the last decade.  I've gotten divorced, did the single mom thing for over seven years, and recently got remarried.  The kids have grown up, I adopted another one, and now only two of the five live at home.  The was a pandemic - in case you missed it - and my oldest got married in the middle of it.  I have an amazing son-in-law.  two new stepsons, a daughter-in-law, and two grandbabies!  Wow!


I have created a scrapbooking board game.  I really want to get it manufactured.  I have a prototype, but these days, I think it would do better as a digital, web-based game.  However, the people who know how to do game programming need to be paid more than I can afford.  So my thought is that it may need to learn to do programming so I can do it myself!  (That could take a few more years!)


I guess that's the update for now.  Maybe I'll start posting again, now that I remember this exists!


I'm including a photo from Mother's Day.  There are a lot of important people in this photo - and though my daughter isn't a Mother, she made me one, so I needed her in the photo!


No comments: