Monday, April 26, 2010

NSD LO's

I had a great time at NSD on Saturday! I spent the day from 9-5 scrapping with my Mom, Sister, my friend Julie, and her sister, Christina. I actually prepped really well for the first time ever - finding sketches for each LO and all the page kits to go with them. I prepared 21 kits, but I only ended up making 9 LO's - 8 singles and 1 double page. Honestly, I think that's twice what I made last year! I brought Nathanael with me, and our neighbor's daughter so that she could babysit for me. She allowed me to get quite a bit done!!! Yeah!

Here are the LO's:

Resurrection Cookie Recipe

Easter Morning at Church: My Gifts from God

Hard to read but the title says, "Look Who's Standing!"

Lil Egg Hunter

I used the same sketch for the next 3 LO's - one for each of the kids' albums. (I didn't take pictures of Nathanael with his basket . . . sigh.)



Easter Ham, and Cheese!
Birthday Gifts

This last one I didn't do on Saturday. I think I actually started it last year at NSD, but I just finished it last Thursday! Yikes! At least it's done!!!

7 comments:

Tara O said...

You go girl! I'm glad you had a productive day...I always feel so much better after I've had some crafting time

Tricia said...

Beautiful layouts! I wish I could say I finished that many over the weekend!

kcolegrove said...

WOW! very productive. And great LO's! Love the kids with their Easter baskets!

Geri said...

great layouts! I love the title letters on the two boy Easter layouts! Great job on all of them and getting so many done!

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

WTG Idaho! LOL! Lots of great work here and I'm *so* glad you got the scrappy time. I miss the weekly scrappy time we used to have... Especially love the "ham and cheese" LO, great title!

ladynurse4 said...

So many cute cute LO's.

angry-amy said...

what great layouts. i love the pics of the kids showing off their resurrection cookies. but then again, i thought that was a really great educational tool. i certainly learned from your project! :) these layouts are great and i cant believe how big the kidlets are getting!